I have an excellent opportunity for a Production Planner to join a well-established and successful manufacturer based in area of North East Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner who is eager to work within a growing manufacturing company.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, the successful Production Planner will play a key role in ensuring the availability of materials for production.
Duties of the Production Planner will include;
- Managing the planning of raw materials for production
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly stock takes against planned schedules
- Maintaining and amending production plans as required
- Attending weekly production meetings to ensure the smooth running of planning process
- Build short term capacity, resource and materials plans
- Actively strive to achieve site and supply chain KPI’s
- Participate in the development and continually improvement of the supply chain systems and forecast accuracy
Who should apply?
The successful Production Planner will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Highly numerate and have a thorough proven understanding of Planning within a manufacturing environment
- You will be IT literate and have good ERP/MRP knowledge and experience - Preferably SAP
- Good organisational and communication skills are essential in this role as are good problem-solving skills
Key words; “Production Planner", "Planner", "Production Scheduler" or "Production Planning"
This position is easily commutable from Hull, Driffield, Market Weighton, Langtoft and Stamford Bridge
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.