Business Development Manager
- Permanent Position
- £40,000 - £48,000
- Manufacturing Company
We are currently working with an established manufacturing company based in the Kirkby-in-Ashfield area, that are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their operational team.
This position is permanent, you will be working a day’s shift in return for a salary in the region of £40,000 - £48,000 depending on experience. You will receive an excellent employment package with genuine progression opportunities within a growing business.
As the Business Development Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Continue the company’s sales expansion at home and overseas, mainly Europe and the USA
- Responsible for establishing new growth opportunities and retain existing business
- Maximising relationships to increase turnover with existing clients
- Ensure the business in meeting and keeping pace with both customer evolution and that the business is aware and adjusting to market conditions.
- Understand and know our competitors, their strengths and weaknesses
- Set a 3-year growth plan to achieve expectations
Experience/Qualifications required to be successful in the Business Development Manager position:
- Willing to travel
- Engineering background
- Commercially sound
- Willing to work and play their part in a small team
- Continuous improvement and results driven
- Proven management experience within manufacturing
Key words; “Sales Manager” or “Business Development Manager” or “New Business Development” or “BDM”
This position is easily commutable from Alfreton, Eastwood, Hucknall, Oxton, Farnsfield, Mansfield, and Pleasley
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Georgia Peal at Micron Recruitment Limited on 01527 759120.
Alternatively, simply click “Apply” and your CV will be submitted against this position.